Sunday, November 4, 2007

Midterm #10

In general, I found the midterm to be fairly easily. I seemed to struggle more with questions on the day one midterm unlike the day two midterm. On day one, the difficulty I had concerned the extentions of documents. I missed two of those, mainly because I did not review them when studying. Also, I had a difficult time with the question that asked to do an advanced search for an article with the word Ethics in the title. Honestly, I still do not know how to do that, so I just guessed. Other than that I understood how to wrap text in Word and write formulas for Excel.

On day two of the midterm, the most difficult thing for me was getting my brain in MAC mode rather than in PC. At first I spazzed, but then played around a little bit. In Excel I wasn't sure which format to open, I did a few trial-and-errors then figured out what to do and from there the task was easy to complete. The question on Inspiration was easy too. The most difficult thing was to know if my explanations were long enough (and that desktop publishing was Word), and for some reason I was having a hard time doing a screenshot even though I knew what keys to press. Finally, I figured it out. And the last question on Powerpoint was easy! Overall, I would say the midterm wasn't too easy or too hard, it was just right!

No comments: